Welcome to ChMeetings! We are grateful for your decision to migrate your church data into our platform, and we are here to help make your transition as comfortable as we can.
If you want to go through this process yourself, we provide various import tools for you to use.
This guide shows you how to retrieve your data from Realm and import it into ChMeetings.
Export from Realm
To migrate your data to ChMeetings, you must first retrieve it from Realm, where the available exports are People and Contributions.
- Go to Reports > Custom Query.
- Find People using the field Family Name and the parameter is not blank. Click Show Results.
- Click Preview, then Edit Columns. Select the columns you want then click Apply.
- Click Preview, then Download as Individual List (.csv).
- Go to Giving > Giving Statements. Click Generate New Statement.
- Enter a name for the statement and specify a date range for which it should pull transactions.
- For Statement Type select Detailed Tax Statement.
- Select Memos and Non-deductible Gifts.
- Filter By Fund Amount is greater than: 0.00.
- For Statement Output select Export All.
- For Sort Order select Last Name(A-Z).
- Generate the statement.
- Go to List of Statements and click View Export.
Import into ChMeetings
To import your data into ChMeetings, please use the corresponding export files along with the dedicated tool for each import:
- Import people and families. You can Merge duplicate people after import if needed.
- Import contributions.
If you need any guidance or decide to let our team migrate your data, please don’t hesitate to contact us.