- If you have a 30-Day Demo account, please start here.
- If you have signed up directly to a permanent, free account, then please start here.
If you have a 30-Day Demo account, please start here.
Important: Please keep in mind that, if you upgrade from a Demo account, your demo data will be removed during the process. If you have added your own information while using the Demo, this will be removed as well. This is because permanent accounts do not include demo data, and they are supposed to be clean and ready for you to add your own information.
- Go to your account dashboard and click the Sign Up button at the top.
- Select your Country, then enter the name of your Church or Ministry.
- Click Sign Up. At this point, your account will switch to a permanent, free account. Please continue going through the steps below, which apply to free accounts
If you have signed up directly to a permanent, free account, please start here.
- Go to Settings > Subscription and scroll down to Subscription Plans.
- Select the billing cycle, from the toggle on the left. If you choose to pay for a yearly subscription upfront, you will be billed for 10 months instead of 12.
- Choose the plan that you want to upgrade to, and click the Change Now button.
- On the next screen, verify your billing cycle, then enter your card details below. (Card Number, Expiry Date and CVC).
- Click Pay Now when you are ready to upgrade.
Note: Payment transactions within ChMeetings are made via a secure connection. You can check yours by clicking on the lock icon, next to the app.chmeetings.com URL, in your browser.