Viewing and exporting the list of groups
To view a list of existing groups within your ChMeetings account, please go to the Groups module. You will see the list right away. You can search for an item in the list using the Search by name field at the top right of the module.
To export your list of existing groups, please click the Export button on the top right corner of the list. This will allow you to download an Excel (.xls) spreadsheet.
- The spreadsheet will include your Group Name, Description, Number of People in the group, as well as the Leaders, if any.
Viewing and exporting the list of people in a group
To view and export the list of people in a group, please go to the Groups module, and click on the name of the group you want to see.
You will now see the list of people included within the selected group. To export it, please click the Export button on the top right corner of the list.
This will open up a window where you can choose from several export options. All export options allow you to group people by family and are as follows:
- Excel: This will generate an Excel spreadsheet including all member profile fields.
- Mailing Label: This option creates mailing labels automatically, with the details of people in the selected group. You can then print these labels if you need to.
- Directory: This allows you to generate and print a Member Directory. Read more about How to print the member directory?.
- Name Tags: Generates a list of names for people in the group, which you can print if needed.
- QR: Generates a QR Code for each person in the group.
- QR Card: Generates a QR Card for each person in the group. This can include at least the person’s name and QR Code, but you can choose to add other information to the card (picture, Ministry Name, Ministry Logo, or a subtle card background).
- Letter: Allows you to generate a single letter which you can send to everyone in the group, without having to type it for each member separately.