Change your password
If you would like to change your ChMeetings password, you need to know your current one.
You can change it while being logged in, by going to Settings > Change Password to.
- Enter your Old Password.
- Enter a New Password.
- Click Change Password.
That’s it. You can now use your new password when next logging in.
Reset your password
If you have forgotten your password and you would like to reset it:
- Go to your church URL or to http://app.chmeetings.com.
- Click on Forgot Password?.
- Enter your username, which can be your account email address or mobile number.
- Click Request New Password and will send a new password to your account email.
- Go to your email Inbox and find the email received from email@example.com.
- Click the Reset Password button, found inside the email.
- Next, enter and confirm your new password.
- Click Reset Password.
You can now use your new password to log into ChMeetings.