- What are funds?
- Add a fund
- Edit a fund
- Delete a fund
- Compare Funds
- Search and Filter Funds
- Export Contributions Per Fund
- Create Fund-Specific Online Giving Links
What are funds?
Funds could be described as the purposes for which your church collects contributions from members. These can be, for example: Building Fund, Youth & Children Events Fund, etc.
You can find your current list of funds by going to Contributions > Funds. Each fund is listed along with its Fund ID (if added), information on whether it is tax deductible, as well as the number of contributions it includes, along with the total amount available.
Add a fund
To add a fund, click the Add Fund button at the top left of your list.
Next, enter your fund’s information:
- Fund name.
- Fund ID. (optional).
- Turn on the Tax Deductible toggle if this is the case. Please note that contribution statements only include those contributions that are associated with a tax deductible fund.
- Turn on Is Default Fund if you want to make this the default fund to be selected when adding new contributions.
- Save when you are ready.
Edit a fund
You can edit the information associated with a specific fund by clicking the options button next to it and selecting Edit. This will take you to the Add Fund window, where you can update the name or ID, turn the Tax Deductible option on/off, or change whether this fund is the default one or not.
Delete a fund
You can delete a fund by clicking the options button next to it and selecting Delete.
When deleting a fund, the contributions assigned to it will need to be moved to another, existing fund. Please select this fund when being asked to confirm the deletion. Click Delete when you are sure you want to proceed.
Note: Deleted Funds cannot be restored.
You can use the chart at the bottom of your Funds screen for a visual comparison of the amounts available within each of your funds.
Search and Filter Funds
You can use the Search box at the top right to find the fund you are looking for, by name,
You can also filter tax deductible funds from the dedicated filter at the top right, where you can select whether the funds listed should be tax deductible or not.
Additionally, you can toggle on the Advanced Search by clicking the dedicated button on the right side of the Tax Deductible filter. This search lets you narrow down the comparison chart to a specific period of time.
Export Contributions Per Fund
You can export your overall list of funds, the total number of contributions, and their amount. To do so, click the Export button at the top right of the Funds list under Contributions > Funds.
To export a detailed list of transactions per fund, please follow these steps:
- Go to Contributions > Funds.
- Click the fund for which you want to generate the export.
- The next screen shows you a list of contributions to the selected fund. To export this list to .csv, click the Export button on the top right. Choose how to group the list, then click Export.
Create Fund-Specific Online Giving Links
You can customize your online giving link to allow people to contribute to a specific fund directly.
Add ?fund=fundname to the end of your online giving link to achieve this.