Here is what you need to do if you would like to print a list of your congregation members:
- Go to the People section of ChMeetings. Alternatively, if you want to print a Member Directory for a specific group, go to Groups, select the group you need, then follow the same steps described below.
- Click the Export button at the top right.
- From the Format dropdown, select Directory.
- Choose whether you would like to also include the profile picture, or whether you would like to group people by family. If ungrouped, your members will be listed alphabetically.
- You can also hide the mobile phone number, email or address.
- Check the Preview to see what your Member Directory items will look like.
- Your browser print settings will now open. Please adjust your settings as needed, then click the Print button. Please note that the screenshot below has been taken using the Chrome browser. Your print area may look different, depending on the browser you are using. The example we have used is of a directory without pictures or family grouping.
Please note that some people might not be listed. This happens because they have chosen to hide themselves from the Member Directory. In this case they are removed from both the print and the online version.