View and edit your personal member profile
Viewing and editing your personal church member profile is very easy. All you need to do is follow the steps below:
- Log into your ChMeetings account by accessing your church URL, using https://app.chmeetings.com and finding your church, or using the mobile app.
- Go to My Profile. Here is where you can view your existing profile information, and edit your profile.
- To edit your profile, click on Edit Profile, at the top right of your screen.
- Next, fill out the fields within your profile.
- If you would like to update your profile picture, please click the Edit (pencil) icon over your picture.
- Click on Save when you are done.
Add family members
While editing your own profile, you can create profiles for your family members as well. Simply find the Family Members section and click Add Person.
You can now edit your family member’s profile. Click Save when you are ready to save it.
Next, select which role the person has within your family. If you want to remove someone, you can do so by clicking the (-) icon next to their name.
All of your family members are visible at the bottom right of your profile. You may or may not be able to edit family member profiles after having added them - this depends on the permissions that your church chose to enable.
Family members added via your profile will not automatically receive ChMeetings credentials, they will only have a profile with your church. If they would like to gain access to a personal account, such as yours, please add an email or phone number to their profile. They can then go to the church URL, to https://app.chmeetings.com or use the mobile app to create their own accounts using the registered email or mobile number.