- View your list of events
- Filter your list of events
View your list of events
You can view your list of events by going to the dedicated Events module. Here is where you will find all of your events listed, in one or two columns.
Each event is associated with the color of the calendar to which it is added. In addition, there are icons that show the event’s visibility, as well as whether it requires registration. If you do not recognize the icons, simply hover over them with your cursor, to see what they each mean.
Filter your list of events
There are two filters you can apply to your events list: by calendar or by start and end date. Here is how each of them works:
Filter by calendar
The Calendar filter is found at the top of your events list. To filter by calendar:
- Simply click the dropdown to reveal your list of calendars.
- Next, check or uncheck the calendars you want to show or hide.
- Click on Filter and your list will adjust according to your calendar selection.
- Once filtered, your list will only display events that have been added to the selected calendar(s).
Filter by start and end date
The Start Date and End Date filters are found at the top of the events list, next to the Calendar filter. They are both taken into account when filtering, therefore the results will include events that either start or end between the selected dates. To filter by start date:
- Click into the Start Date field.
- Enter your desired start and end dates or use the Calendar tool to select them.
- Click Filter. Alternatively, press Enter on Windows or Return on MacOS.
- Your list now displays the events that start and end on your selected dates.
Simply refresh your page to reset the filters to their default selection: all calendars and the start and end date of the current month.