Mobile contacts can only be imported using the ChMeetings Mobile App, available on Android and iOS.
To import contacts, please log into the mobile app, then follow the steps below:
- Open the main app menu, and go to Settings > Tools > Import Contacts.
- Next, please allow ChMeetings to access your contacts. The import will not be possible if you do not grant the permissions. Please click Allow to do so.
- Now, please click each contact that you want to import. You can use the Search field to find the ones you need, and you can also click Select All, to import all of your mobile contacts.
- The next step allows you to add the newly imported contacts to groups. Please select one or several groups from the dropdown.
- Click on Import when you are ready to complete the import. If you need to go back to selecting contacts, please click Back.
That’s all. Your selected contacts are now successfully imported.