Here are the main differences between the web and mobile versions of ChMeetings:
There are additional options in the mobile app
- Easy sharing to any tool you have on your mobile device. This applies to the calendar, People profiles, QR cards and more.
- Import mobile contacts.
- To select a person in the People module, you will need to click the profile picture. There is no checkbox like there is in the web version.
- Export people to mobile contacts (People > Bulk Actions > Export).
- Use the mobile camera to scan QR codes, including to quickly check people in for events.
- On the mobile app, you can use a QR search to find a member. This is available in the member search field and can be used by simply scanning a QR code.
- Mobile users have the option to add an event to their calendar, after having registered to it using the mobile app.
- Easy people selection.
- Quick calls and Whatsapp chats from People profiles.
- Send messages using your mobile phone without purchasing ChMeetings credits, but using your mobile text plan instead.
- Easily receive push notifications.
- Faster than the web version in some scenarios.
- Instant version update.