If members establish a new household (i.e.: gets married), you can move them to a new household by following the steps below:
First, remove the people in question from the current household:
- Edit the profile of a parent, partner, or other family member.
- Go to the Family Members list and find the person you want to remove.
- Click the ⊖ sign to remove the person from the family.
- Save your changes.
Next, establish the new household within ChMeetings, as follows:
- Edit the profile of one of the people who are now part of the new household.
- Under Family Members, add the other person who is now part of the new household.
- Set each person’s role within the new household.
- Save your changes to the profile.
Please see Managing Family Members if you need further details about working with these features.