When someone joins ChMeetings as a user (owner, admin or group leader) or as a member, their account is created at the Church account level - they are not assigned to a particular ministry.
If you have one or more ministries, you can add people to a specific one. When someone is assigned to a ministry, they will appear within your People list only while you are viewing the entire Church account or the Ministry that the person is assigned to. They will not be displayed while you are viewing a Ministry that they do not belong to.
Adding people to a Ministry
To add people to a particular Ministry, please follow the steps below.
- Go to the People section.
- Find the person’s profile and click the checkbox. You can select one or more people, depending on how many you want to add. If you would like to filter people by different criteria, please use the Advanced Search feature.
- Next, click the Bulk Actions button.
- In the menu that comes up, click Add to Ministry.
- Now, please select the required Ministry from the dropdown list.
- Click Add to complete the process or Cancel if you change your mind.