You can customize what notifications ChMeetings sends to your device, by going to Settings > Notification Settings.
You can enable, disable and/or customize different options for the following notifications:
- Follow-Ups - Enable or disable. This lets you know about any new follow-ups assigned to you.
- Forms - Enable or Disable. This notifies you of any forms being submitted.
- Volunteering - Enable or Disable. If you are assigned as a volunteer role leader, you can choose to be notified of rejected assignments (immediately), unfilled roles (one day before the event), or both.
- Ministry - Set the Ministry for which you would like to receive notifications.
- Birthdays - Receive daily, weekly or monthly birthday notifications, on a specific day.
- Anniversary - Receive daily, weekly or monthly wedding anniversary notifications, on a specific day.
- New People - Receive weekly notifications, on a specific day, with the new people added over the last week.