Watch a 34s video about working with the Dashboard
What you can do with the Dashboard:
- See key metrics
- Manage widgets
- See upcoming events and attendance
- Check people in for events
- Edit, share, or delete events
- Quickly access event volunteer scheduling
As soon as you log into ChMeetings, you see an overview Dashboard that shows your church activity at-a-glance.
- People added to ChMeetings
- Families within ChMeetings
- The households that the added people belong to
- ChMeetings users
- Groups created within your church
- New people within the current month and year
- People celebrating their birthday on the current day and month
- Wedding anniversaries on the current day and month
- Baptism events for the current month and year
- Members pending registration approval
- Pending and done follow-ups for the current user
- All pending follow-ups within your church for the current month
- Done follow-ups for the current month and year
- Events for the current month
- Total contributions for the last week and current month
Clicking a widget lets you see its source data.
Click Manage Widgets to show or hide specific widgets.
This section displays if event management is enabled in Settings > Account Settings and shows the upcoming events in the next 30 days. Each event allows registration or check-in (depending on the event setup). There are shortcuts to editing, sharing, and deleting events, or scheduling volunteers.
This section displays if event management is enabled in Settings > Account Settings and shows event attendance statistics for the past 30 days.
Clicking an event shows the Attendance Report for the specific event. Go to Manage Widgets > Show Zero Attendance to choose whether to display events with no attendance.