The ChMeetings API allows you to connect your ChMeetings data with custom or external apps that then make that data available for you to use for the specific needs of your church.
This feature is only available for paid accounts.
- Pull people-related data from ChMeetings.
- Pull contributions data from ChMeetings.
- Integrate with reporting and dashboard apps,
Note: The API requires a developer with extensive programming knowledge.
Enabling the API
To enable the API:
- Go to Settings > Integrations > API Integration.
- Click on Get API.
- Your API Key will now be generated. Access to the API Key means access to your data, so please keep this key private and only share it with the people who require it - such as the developer who may be managing this integration for you.
Changing the API Key
Changing your API Key will disable all apps that are using your current key to connect to ChMeetings. Your developer will need to update these apps with the new key to enable them again.
If you suspect unauthorized access to your data or want to change the API Key due to any security concerns, we recommend that you do so. However, please make sure that the new key is added to your integrated apps, so that they continue working.