There are three types of ChMeetings accounts:
- Demo: This account type contains demo data. It comes with all ChMeetings features, except for: Custom Sender Name and Reply To Email, Attachments in forms and profile fields. Custom church URL.
- Permanent - Free: A permanent, free account comes with all ChMeetings features, except for those specified below as being available with paid accounts exclusively.
- Permanent - Paid: This type of account comes with the features mentioned below.
Notes on free accounts:
- For security reasons, free accounts are subject to a 48h approval process, during which the church URL cannot be customized and no email can be sent. These features will be enabled once the account is approved.
- Forms have ChMeetings branding at the bottom.
- When you have a free account, all of the features listed below will be visible within your ChMeetings account, but they will be inactive and will show an Upgrade badge. You can get access to the feature by signing up for any of our paid plans.
EXTRA FEATURES WITH PAID ACCOUNTS
- Event Managers: You can assign someone as a manager for an event, without giving them access to your database.
- Volunteer Scheduling: This feature lets you create a list of scheduled volunteers for each of your events.
- Location: You can set the physical location where the event takes place, including using a Google map.
- Paid Events: Allows you to organize events that you can charge for, via Stripe or PayPal.
- Guests can register for events, by simply providing their name, email and mobile number.
- Online Giving: Members can donate to your church online, via Stripe or PayPal.
- Add contributions from Non-Members / Contacts: You can add contributions from non-member individuals, or from organizations; and track & manage these contributors from within a dedicated section.
People & Communication
- Unlimited Emails and the ability to add attachments to emails and push notifications.
- People Map to see where your members are located in the country or the world.
- Custom Member Registration Forms, available under the Member Access area. This feature allows you to choose the fields that are added to the Member registration form and which of them are mandatory.
- Guest / Member View Builder: Your church URL main page can be customized with cards linking to your events, forms, donation page, social media, and more.
- Blog: This allows you to easily create a church blog and share it with everyone.
- Digital signature.
- Add Profile Fields to Forms (Forms - Edit Form - Profile Fields);
- Add conditional fields to forms which only display if they fulfill certain criteria.
- Add attachments to Forms (Forms - Edit Form - File);
- Restrict forms only to members who fulfill certain criteria (Forms - Select Form - Settings),
- No ChMeetings branding at the bottom of forms.
- Monitor member activity, using the People Log Report;
- Track event registrations and payments, with the Event Registration Log Report;
- Keep track of and restore deleted people, with the Deleted People Report;
- Monitor all user access to the app, via the Access Log Report.
- Generate statistical reports: Attendance Rate, Follow Up Stats, Geographical Distribution, New People Rate, People Count.
- Integrations and Developer API.
- Custom App Color (Settings - Account Settings - Custom Color);
- Custom Sender Name and Reply To Email, for system messages (Settings - Account Settings - Email Settings);
- Add Attachments to Profile Fields (Settings - Profile Fields - Additional Fields - File).
- Add conditional profile fields which only display if they fulfill certain criteria.
- Free data migration/import to ChMeetings when you sign up for any paid account;
- Compatible with the branded church app: If you have any paid plan, you can opt for the branded version of ChMeetings. Learn more.