There are three types of ChMeetings accounts:
- Demo Which contains demo data. This type of account comes with all ChMeetings features, except for: Custom Sender Name and Reply To Email, Attachments in forms and profile fields. Custom church URL
- Permanent - Free. A permanent, free account comes with all ChMeetings features, except for those specified below as being available with paid accounts exclusively. Please note that, for security reasons, free accounts are subject to a 48h approval process, during which the church URL cannot be customized and no email may be sent. These features will be enabled once the account is approved.
- Permanent - Paid. This type of account comes with the features mentioned below.
Paid ChMeetings accounts come with a set of extra features, as follows:
- Unlimited Emails and the ability to add attachments to emails and push notifications.
- Custom Member Registration Forms, available under the Member Access area.
- Custom App Color. (Settings - Account Settings - Custom Color)
- Extra Settings:
- Custom Sender Name and Reply To Email, for system messages. (Settings - Account Settings - Email Settings)
- Add Attachments to Profile Fields. (Settings - Profile Fields - Additional Fields - File)
- Add Attachments to Forms. (Forms - Edit Form - File)
- Restrict forms only to members who fulfill certain criteria. ( Forms - Select Form - Settings)
- Extra Reports and Features:
- Monitor member activity, using the People Log Report.
- Monitor and restore deleted people, with the Deleted People Report.
- Monitor all user access to the app, via the Access Log Report.
- Free data migration/import to ChMeetings when you sign up for any paid account.
- Compatible with the branded church app: If you have any paid plan, you can opt for the branded version of ChMeetings. Learn more.
If you have a free account, all of the features listed above will be visible within your ChMeetings account, but they will be inactive and will show an “Upgrade” badge. You can get access to the feature by signing up for any of our paid plans.