- Why register for a ChMeetings member account with your church?
- Reach the registration and login page
- Install the ChMeetings mobile app
- Find your church
- Create your account
- Log into your account
This guide shows you how to register for or log into a ChMeetings account. You can register for a ChMeetings Member account if your church has enabled it - directly using the ChMeetings web or mobile app or through a registration link received from your church. The registration and login processes are the same on the web and the mobile app;
Why register for a member account with your church?
An account is an easy way to access several useful features that allow you to:
- Keep up to date with the church events calendar and register or volunteer for those you enjoy.
- Access information provided by your church.
- Help with information or feedback.
- Contribute to funding or running your church.
- Receive mobile push notifications from your church if you use the mobile app.
All of these features are accessible through a desktop and a mobile app.
Reach the registration and login page
Here is the list of places where you can register with your church or log into your account:
- On the web, using your church URL or registration invite link - Your church must provide one of these links.
- On the web, using the general ChMeetings URL: app.chmeetings.com.
- Using the mobile app, which you install by following the steps below.
Install the ChMeetings mobile app
(This link will open the corresponding app store for your device or the web version if you use a computer.)
Once installing the app, you will see the main login screen, where you must either log into your existing account or create a new one.
Find your church
If you are registering using the invite received from your church, you do not need to find your church. Please proceed to creating your account
If you are registering without an invite link, you will be taken to a general registration and login screen, which is not yet associated with your specific church. To identify your church, please see the Church Access section at the bottom, click on Find My Church, then follow the steps below.
- Enter your church ID, Name (or part of the name), City or Zip Code, then click on Find My Church.
- This will list all matching churches within your country. If more than one church matches your search, you will see them listed.Please select your church to continue. If you see a message that no data has been found, please ensure you have entered the correct information.
Create your account
- Once you select your church, you will be taken to the dedicated registration and login screen. To register, please click on Create Account.
- You may be asked to provide your Email before you create your account. Enter your email address, then click Next.
- If you have previously provided information to your church, your email might be matched with an existing profile. If it is, then your registration is complete. Your password and further instructions are sent to your email address.
- If your email does not match an existing profile, you will be asked to provide further information to your church. Please ensure you have not previously provided your church with information under a different email address. Creating an account under a new email will result in a duplicate profile. Please get in touch with your church in case this happens. Below is an example form you might need to fill out, but please remember that yours may differ depending on the information your church needs. Click Create Account when you are ready.
- Once your registration is successful, your password and further instructions are sent to your email address.
Please note that you may need to wait for your account to be approved, if your church chose to configure ChMeetings in this way..
Once your account registration (and potential approval) are completed, you can log in as explained below.
Log into your account
Once you are registered for an account within ChMeetings, you can log in by going to your church URL, to app.chmeetings.com, or to the mobile app. Here, you can enter your Username and Password, then click Log in.
If you have forgotten your password, click Forgot Password to receive a reset link in your inbox. Click the link to set a new password.