This guide answers a few quick questions that your members might have:
- How do I enable/disable mobile notifications?
- How can I view my event registrations and download a QR code?
- How can I view and submit church forms?
- How to view the calendar of upcoming events?
- How to view and export a list of contributions that I or my family have made?
How do I enable/disable mobile notifications?
You can enable or disable mobile notifications by logging into your church account, then going to Settings > Notification Settings - either on your computer or mobile device. On this page, you will find a toggle which you can turn on or off to allow or restrict mobile notifications.;
How to change the language I see ChMeetings in?
You can change the language you see ChMeetings in by going to Settings > Change Language. Click the language you want, then click Save.
How can I view my event registrations and download a QR code?
You can view your registration and download its corresponding QR code by following these steps:
- Go to My Registrations.
- Select the Event for which you want to view the registration.
- You will now see the registration details page. Click the download button above the QR code to download it as a .png file. If the church scans QR codes at the entrance, you can either print it or download it onto a mobile device.
How can I view and submit church forms?
Every form that the church creates for members will be displayed as an item within the main menu. Simply click on this menu item and the form will open for you to fill out and submit.
How to view the calendar of upcoming events?
All upcoming events for members are always listed on your main Dashboard.
You can also see them in calendar form by going to the Calendar module. Here is where you can see the events per day, week, month, or as an agenda view.
How to view and export a list of contributions that I or my family have made?
You can see such a list by going to My Giving if your church has enabled access to family contributions. If not, then this list is not available to you. You can filter to see your own contributions or those made by other members of your family.
You can export the list by clicking the export button at the top right of the screen. The list of contributions will be downloaded as an Excel file, according to your active filters.