- Registering yourself or your family for an event, when logged in as a member
- Registering as a guest
- Checking In to an event you registered for
- Cancelling a member registration
- Cancelling a guest registration
Registering yourself or your family for an event, when logged in as a member
If you would like to register for a church event using your ChMeetings account, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your ChMeetings account by accessing your church URL, using https://app.chmeetings.com and finding your church, or using the mobile app.
- As soon as you log in, you will see your dashboard, containing a list of upcoming events. If an event is visible, but has no registration button, it means that you can attend without registering. If the event is ticket-based, then you will see a Register button next to it. Please click on it to continue.
- Note: The list of events contains both one-time and recurring events. When you register for a recurring event, your ticket is only valid for the selected occurrence of that event, not for all of them. For example, if an event takes place weekly, on Mondays, throughout the month of May, and you register for the first Monday, then this is when your ticket is valid. If you want to attend other occurrences, please register for them separately.
- Next, you will be taken to the event registration page. Please click on Register Your Place.
- You are now added to the list of people to attend based on this registration.
- To add a family member, please click on Add People, right below your name. Please note that you can only register people whom your church has associated with your profile, as members of your family: Grandparent, Primary, Spouse, Child, Sibling or Other member.
- In the window that comes up, click the name of the family member whom you would like to register. Click Add to add them to the ticket.
- You can remove someone by clicking the Delete (-) icon next to their name.
- When you have added everyone, click Confirm Registration.
If your church requires any information from you before completing the registration process, you may be required to fill out a form before being able to complete the registration process.
If your church has enabled this option, you may have the possibility to make a donation when registering for attendance to an event.
- Your registration is now complete. The event registration page will now show your ticket, along with event information and registered people. There is also a QR Code, which you can download and present when checking in at the event. Please keep in mind that this registration and its QR Code will apply to everyone you add.
Registering as a guest
You will be able to register to an event as a guest (without being a member of a church), but this will only be possible if the church has enabled guests to register by themselves.
To register for an event as a guest:
- Go to the church website or chmeetings.com URL (e.g.: church.com or church.chmeetings.com)
- On the frontpage, find the event that you want to register to and click on it.
- Click on Register as Guest.
- Now, add your name, email and phone number, then click Save.
- If the event requires a form to be submitted, please click on Required info needed, or Next, to fill out and submit the form.
- Afterwards, click Confirm Registration when you are ready.
Checking In to an event you registered for
Many times, all you might need in order to check in is to mention your name when you arrive.
By presenting the event's QR code
Sometimes, churches may choose to scan QR codes when checking people in. You can download the QR code for your registration by going to My registrations, then following the steps below:
- Find the event you need to check in for and click on it.
- You will now see your registration details.
- To download the event's QR Code, please click the Download button, highlighted below.
Please note that if there are multiple people added to the same registration, the same code applies to everyone and you only need to present it once. Your church will check everyone in, individually, so there is nothing to worry about if someone is missing.
Self Check In
If your church enables self-check-in, you can check in for the event by yourself.
To self-check-in, using the Kiosk Mode, you can use one of the following methods:
- Enter your phone number, then tap Check In.
- Click Tap to Scan. The kiosk device camera will turn on and you can scan your member QR code to check in.
In-app Self Check In
You can log into your church member account and go to Events in the main menu. Check this section for the “Upcoming events in 30 days”.
You should find your event within this section. Press the Check In button next to it . Please keep in mind that the Check In button will be available 10 minutes before the event’s start time.
Select the people who are attending, then click on Check In. That’s it.
Self Check In by scanning the event's QR code
Your church might provide a QR code at the location of the event, which you can easily scan when you get there. To check in using this code:
- Press the Check In button next to the event, which this time looks like a person scanning.
- Once pressing this button, you will be asked to provide access to your camera. Please provide access to be able to use this feature.
- Next, scan the QR code.
- You will now be taken to a screen where you can check yourself in. If you have family members linked to your church profile and you want to check them in as well, you can do this here.
Cancelling a member registration
To cancel your registration to an event, please go to My Registrations, then follow the steps below:
- Find the event you need to check in for and click on it.
- You will now see your registration details page, which will contain a Cancel Registration button. If your registration contains multiple people, then the button will allow you to select a specific person to cancel for, or to cancel for everyone.
- Please confirm your cancellation by clicking on Confirm. If you no longer want to do so, please click Cancel.
Please note that if you do not see an option to cancel, this means that your church chose to disable cancellations within a certain number of days before the event takes place. You are therefore likely to cancel last-minute.
Cancelling a guest registration
Registered guests will receive an email confirming their registration details. This email will also contain a cancellation button which they can click to cancel their registration anytime later.